Structural Revit Drafters x 2
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
2 x Structural Drafters with 3 years + Revit experience are required to join a multi award winning engineering consultancy.
- Exciting new role within a busy, forward thinking and collaborative team
- Work on a variety of high profile, challenging and ground breaking projects
- Enjoy a healthy work life balance, fantastic social calendar and ongoing training and development.
Based on Sydney’s Lower North Shore this well known and highly respected consultancy specialise in Structural, Facade, Civil and Traffic design. Having recently been successful in securing a number of exciting and high-profile projects they are extremely busy and looking to add to their energetic and enthusiastic design team.
The main focus of their design practice is quality of service complimented with strong capabilities in 3D structural and civil modelling and documentation (BIM) systems. They are experts in commercial, residential, industrial, high rise, education, age and health care design.
Minimum 3 years structural drafting experience:
• Proficient in building structures design within a consultancy
• Strong Communication Skills and Local knowledge is essential
• Experience with reinforced concrete, post-tension and steel framed buildings
• A competent knowledge and understanding of structural design and construction
• Experience in Revit Structures is essential
• Ability to work as part of a team
You will be offered an excellent remuneration package which will be determined based on your skills and experience. A healthy work/life balance is encouraged as well as regular social/sporting events, bbq’s and team lunches. Offices are located a short 5 minute walk from the train station and there are plenty of cafes, restaurants and shops around.
For further information regarding this role or any similar vacancies which may be available please contact Natasha Cookson on 02 9350 8329 or 0410 777 473
You MUST be an Australian resident with valid visa or Permanent Residency to be considered.
Established in 2003, Constructive is a specialist consultancy whose primary focus is on sourcing talent for the Built Environment, Infrastructure and Resource industries. We are privately owned and extremely proud of the personal and professional recruitment service we offer to our clients, large and small.
For more information on Constructive, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au