Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA - Perth
Experienced Supervisor needed for this busy civil contractor that has several large scale Civil Projects based up North
- $120,000 – $140,000 + super + site allowance + accommodation
- FIFO 10/4 – Immediate Start – Large Industrial Client
- Large Civil Projects – $20-$100m
- Reputable and Well Known Contractor
Experienced Supervisor needed for this busy civil contractor that has several large scale Civil Projects working FIFO. This is due to some recent projects wins between $20 – $60m.
As the successful Supervisor you will work on projects that involve earthworks, drainage, embankments, pads etc. Other areas also include cutting new roads, basic concrete and drainage works.
This is a permanent role and this company are looking to work on this project initially 10/4.
As an experienced Supervisor you will have a wide range of skills and a proven background in projects in Australia. In order to be considered for the role your resume MUST demonstrate the following strict criteria:
- 5-10 years of Civil experience
- Must have worked on $10+ million Civil Projects in Australia
- The right to work in Australia
- 3 + years in a Foreman/Supervisor position
- Competent with scheduling works
- Managing trades and sub contractors
- Excellent awareness of Safety and Environmental issues
If you would like to express an interest in this opportunity, please click ‘APPLY’, or send an updated resume through to Andrew Pope at email@example.com
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence
other jobs in this location & sectorview all
Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Experienced Supervisor required for RMS projects in Sydney Metro. Role based on an initial 6 month contract with possible extension.
Constructive Recruitment is currently working with a Civil Contractor who are looking for an experienced Civil supervisor for RMS projects based in Sydney Metro area. The client is a well renowned civil contractor working across a number of projects in NSW and nationally. The position is offering an immediate start and based on an initial 6 month contract with possible extension for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities include;
- Performing all OH&S activities on site
- Liaising with all departments on site and the client
- Managing site crews
- Ensuring the project is on time and under budget.
- Liaise directly with clients
The ideal candidate will have;
- Sound knowledge of the Australian construction market
- At least 5 years’ experience working on Civil projects
- Managed previous projects from $500k to $50m in value
- Prior experience working on RMS projects
- Candidates should have experience managing multiple subcontractors and crews on site.
Our clients are experiencing a record investment in the NSW infrastructure sector and with a high number of contracts due for commencement we are now experiencing an influx of demand for contract/temporary workers across some of NSW biggest projects. If you are looking for your next role we would love to hear from you!
Established in 2003, Constructive is a specialist consultancy whose primary focus is on sourcing talent for the Built Environment, Infrastructure and Resource industries. We are privately owned and extremely proud of the personal and professional recruitment service we offer to our clients, large and small.
For more information on Constructive, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any others please call Clare at Constructive on 02 9350 8314 or email your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org