Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
CBD Location | Supportive Management Team | Join a well established builder
- Central office location with easy transport links
- Brilliant office culture with low staff turnover
Our Client is a buoyant builder who have been in operation for over 20 years. They specialise in institutional, educational and multi-residential projects up to $50M. They have a well-established estimating department which has been going from strength to strength over recent years. Purely down to the level of work they are now looking to employ an Tender/submissions coordinator.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of EOI’s, Tender and Submissions
- Working closely with estimators to populate drawings/folders and full tender setup
- Co-ordination of document production and delivery
- Co-ordination of sub-contract tender packages and liaising with sub-contractors on package pricing
- Support Estimating Manager and Commercial Manager in co-ordination of technical data
To be considered for the role previous construction industry experience will be required, as will an understanding of the estimating/tender submission process and high-level IT skills will also be a prerequisite.
For the right candidate this presents a genuine opportunity to forge a long-term career in commercial estimating.
If interested please forward your CV to Aine at Constructive the links below or email email@example.com