Tender Submissions Coordinator
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA - Perth
A Tier 2 Construction Contractor is seeking an experienced Tender Submissions Coordinator to join their established pre-contracts & tender team.
- Genuine work-life balance
- Tier 2 Contractor bucking trends
- Work to live – not live to work
A Tier 2 Construction Contractor is seeking an experienced Tender Submissions Coordinator to join their established pre-contracts & tender team. This is an autonomous role in coordinating all tender submissions hence outstanding time management and organisational skills are required. In return, you will be working within a great team in a fantastic, innovative and growing building company.
To succeed in this busy team you will need at least 2 years’ experience in a Tender Submissions Coordinator role. You must be an Australian resident with valid visa or Permanent Residency.
Your duties will include:
• Take ownership on tender bids submissions
• Strategic, innovative view of the tender submissions
• Provide direction to the submission in style and branding
• Prepare a detailed submission plan
• Monitor progress & achieve deadlines
• Prepare, review and correct the submissions
• Database control
• Eye for detail ensuring high standard of presentation
• Customer service
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. Salary guide: $70 – 90k pkg
Neil Cruickshank | HND Civil Engineering | Associate Director
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we thank you for your interest however please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.