Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Join an established, busy traffic specialist, work on diverse projects from some of Sydney’s biggest infrastructure projects to private developments.
A Traffic Engineer is sought to join a friendly team of Traffic Engineers in their Sydney office. My client have a lot to offer the successful candidate:
- Autonomy to run your own projects
- The opportunity to build your name in the industry – be actively encouraged to attend networking and industry events
- Variety of work – interesting and exciting projects for your resume
- Work with and learn from experienced and reputable engineers
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary and long-term career path in this growing business
Based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, in a beautifully modern office, with a great balcony for lunch breaks or a Friday beer. The office is conveniently positioned close to a range of public transport options.
Job Security and Industry reputation
My client has developed long-standing partnerships in the Traffic Engineering and Transport Planning space and has a strong pipeline of ongoing work.
Variety of work
This specialist Traffic consultancy boasts one of the widest project portfolios for its size, with clients across Public (major state government projects), private developers and architects.
Privately owned, the Directors are offering a clear and long-term career path in their business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be degree qualified – Civil Engineering
- Have excellent report writing skills
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Traffic Engineer (Australian experience is essential)
- Confident in Traffic Impact Assessments & Traffic Corridor Studies
- Demonstrate an understanding of Road Safety and Road Safety Auditing
- Be a natural communicator, someone who is looking to build long term relationships in the sector (You will be encouraged to attend industry networking events and functions),
- Confident to liaise with a range of stakeholders
Apply now or for more information and a confidential chat, please call Anna Roberts on 0416467773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org