Traffic Engineer l Global Consultancy
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW-Other
Senior Traffic Engineer, Global consultancy, major NSW infrastructure projects, lead own projects and team
- Global Engineering Consultancy
- Manage own projects, client facing, lead team
- Competitive salary package
A Traffic Engineer is required for an immediate start with a Global Engineering Consultancy based in Sydney’s CBD. The candidate will be based in their Sydney offices and will get the opportunity to work on a number of highly reputable road projects in NSW.
You will be an experienced traffic engineer with exposure working on a range of highway design projects. Your focus will be on the technical design of road systems and you will have some experience working with TfNSW and RMS.
You will be a technically focused senior engineer with a consistent track record working within the consultancy sector.
• Over 10 years experience (at least 5 within Australia)
• Civil Engineering Degree and preferably Chartered
• Experience covering Traffic Impact Assessments and Road Safety Auditing
• Design of major highway and urban roads
• Proficiency designing to RMS guidelines
• Ability to check existing designs
• Technical excellence in Sidra modelling essential
• Competitive salary package
• Key leadership role with leading consultancy
• Leading NSW projects
My client works on some of the largest and most highly reputable projects in NSW and this is a unique opportunity to accelerate your career.
If you are keen to have a confidential discussion on this opportunity please contact Anna on 02 9350 8334 or send your CV to Anna@constructive.net.au.