As the 2016/17 financial year is coming to a close, Constructive decided to celebrate the past years achievements early! Last week, the team flew to the Gold Coast to partake in the annual Constructive two-day conference.
This year, the conference included:
- An ‘Amazing Race’ like team building competition hosted by Be Challenged
- A informative presentation on ‘The Happiness Advantage – The connection between happiness and success’ by Guest Speaker Alex Dawson from Happiness Advantage Orange Frog Workshops.
- A Mexican Fiesta, where Constructives very own Uncle Pooley hosted his infamous Trivia night.
- A National Strategy Update, led by Owner and Director Giles Keay, followed by individual group sessions on how we can incorporate the Happiness Advantage methods into our everyday processes.
- And finally, the evening of the year, the Annual Constructive Awards Night, themed ‘All that Glitters and Gold‘.
The 2017 conference was a huge success, and has won the title of being the company’s best ever annual conference.
Again, a huge congratulations to everyone at Constructive for another fantastic year, and well done to our award winners and anniversary milestone holders:
2016-17 Award Winners:
Best Newcomer: Tom O’Sullivan
Rising Star Award: Paul O’Neill
Best Operations Performance: Rebecca Malone
Best Permanent Consultant: Jonathan Conley
Best Temporary Consultant: Natasha Cookson
10 years: Daniel Poole
5 years: Tara Jones and Natasha Cookson